久久99热66热这里只有精品,特黄特色的大片在线观看,亚洲日本三级在线观看,国产三级农村妇女在线,亚洲av毛片免费在线观看,哺乳叫自慰在线看,天天干美女av网

外貿英語慣用語口語

時間:2024-09-01 00:57:39 學人智庫 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

外貿英語慣用語口語

  慣用口語句子

外貿英語慣用語口語

  1.You're asking too much.

  您開的價也太高了吧。

  2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

  你們的報價太高,我們不能接受。

  3.Our rates are in line with the world market.

  我們的價格與國際市場上的是一致的。

  4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.

  我們的價格與今天的市場形式相吻合。

  5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

  您不能只看價格不看質量。

  6.You should take the quality into account.

  您應該考慮質量因素.

  7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

  我們必須考慮商品的質量問題。

  8.I take into account = take into consideration“慮在內”

  9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

  這是我們最優(yōu)惠的價格,不能再低了

  10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

  這是我們的最低價格,不可能再讓了。

  實用對話:

  Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

  賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

  Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

  買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什么意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

  Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

  賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

  Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

  買方:我認為我們都這么強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

  Seller: What's your proposal?

  賣方:您的提議是什么?

  Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

  買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

  Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

  賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

  Buyer: What would you suggest?

  買方:您的意見呢?

  Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

  賣方:我們最多只能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。

  Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.

  買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

  Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

  賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。

【外貿英語慣用語口語】相關文章:

外貿英語包裝口語對話10-16

安排參觀外貿英語口語對話07-18

外貿英語詞08-18

經典實用外貿英語短句10-18

外貿英語郵件模板09-13

外貿英語訂貨對話05-08

外貿英語郵件模板大全06-17

外貿英語參觀公司對話06-13

外貿英語之實用短句10-24

外貿英語:展會談判04-21